(Applies to All Classes)
No Expressed or Implied Warranty of Safety Shall Result From Publication of or Compliance with these Rules. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to participants, spectators or others. By choosing to participate at the speedway I agree not to sue the promoter or any of its employees for any damages or injuries that I may receive by racing or being on the property.
Any Driver, Car Owner or Pit Crew member who takes part in any demonstration or fight on the track, in the pit area, or anywhere on the Speedway property, before during or after a race shall be subject to suspension. Until the suspension is lifted, NO car will be permitted to compete if it is associated with the suspended person or persons! Abuse, Assault or Threat to do bodily injury to any Track Official or person serving under his orders, by any driver, car owner, crew, or mechanic, shall be grounds for suspension. SUSPENSION MAY CAUSE YOU TO LOSE ALL POINTS ACCUMULATED TO THIS POINT and ANY MONEY FOR THE NIGHT. Any Suspension from Any M.S.P.A. Track May Be Honored At The Mt. Pleasant Speedway.
Negative social media in any form about Mt. Pleasant Speedway, its officials, or other racers will NOT be tolerated. It may result in time off, loss of points or fine. If you have a problem or question, let us try to solve it!
DO NOT GO INTO ANOTHER PIT AREA WITH THE INTENT TO HARASS IN ANY MANNER.
SUSPENDED WEEKS MEANS RACE WEEKS, NOT RAIN WEEKS.
PIT PASSES ARE MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE IN THE PITS.
DRIVERS CANNOT RUN IN MULTIPLE CLASSES.
Car/Truck disqualified if connected with anyone without a pit pass.
MUFFLERS: MANDATORY IN ALL CLASSES – Must meet 100 decibels
RACECEIVERS MANDATORY IN ALL CLASSES
Pit slabs are $25.00 per night if you didn't buy it for the season.
DISCLAIMERS: Each car is subject to inspection at any time before, during or after each racing event by Track Officials
Track Officials will make the final decision as to whether the car is legal and/or safe.
TRACK OFFICIAL DECISION IS FINAL!
1. ALL DECISIONS OF TRACK OFFICIALS ARE FINAL!
2. Any Driver, Car Owner, or Crew Member suspected of being under the influence of DRUGS or ALCOHOL will be asked to leave the Speedway grounds and may be subject to suspension.
3. PROTESTS to Track Officials will be made by Drivers Only.
4. The Speedway assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged tools, vehicles or equipment.
5. In case of Injury, ONLY ambulance personnel are to treat the injured person.
POINTS AND REGISTRATION:
1. ALL Drivers must register. Points begin the day you register.
2. Points go to the driver. More than one driver can be registered to the same car. If any driver gets barred or suspended that car is also barred.
3. ALL cars must be driven by the driver who qualifies it. You race the car you bring through the gate! NO car or driver substitutions.
4. Driver must have participated at a minimum of 50% of weekly points events at the track to be eligible for banquet trophy and points fund.
Anyone not attending the Awards Banquet WILL forfeit any awards and money.
1. Each car is subject to inspection prior to each racing event.
2. Items not in these racing procedures and/or rules are subject to the discretion of Track Official.
3. ANY race car that appears unsafe on the track may be disqualified by the Flag man.
4. IF a driver intentionally spins another car, and is black flagged for that action, the car that was spun gets its place back in the line-up.
IF YOU CAUSE A YELLOW and it results in another car going to the pits, YOU will also go to the pits.
5. Before ANY race or during ANY Green, Yellow or Red flag period, NO ONE other than Track Personnel will be allowed on the racing surface. Drivers are responsible for their pit crews. Offending cars will be disqualified. During ANY non-emergency situation, drivers must stay in their cars.
6. NO repairs or adjustments may be performed to ANY race car while on the track. Anyone working for any reason, on the race car on the track will be cause for disqualification from that event. A car may be repaired in the pit and return to the race. EXIT COMPLETELY to the pit area. NO repairs done on the entrance or exit ramp. Cannot return to the racing surface on a GREEN FLAG. Anyone returning to the track must go to the rear in ALL cases.
7. The first lap of each race must be completed without a Yellow or Red flag. Otherwise a complete restart will apply. After two restarts, a single file restart will be required. IF YOU cause a Yellow on the first lap, you will be put on the rear of the restart. After causing two Yellows in a race (any race) you will be sent to the pits.
8. ANYONE who stops on the race track to dispute any decision or line-up, may be disqualified from that event.
9. When leaving the racing surface and entering the pit area, drive slowly and do not throw gravel or put anyone in danger. ANY action that causes danger will result in that car being barred for the length of time seen fit by Officials which may result in a letter to the M.S.P.A.
10. Infield Officials will not work on any car. YOU must go to the pits for any repairs and return to the rear. (exception: minor body work)
11. ANY ROOKIE DRIVER may be asked to start at the rear of his race on his first few nights out.
12. Remember Drivers, You are being held responsible for ALL actions by anyone that can be connected to YOUR car. This includes the main grandstands as well as the pit area before, during and after the races.
13. ALL DECISIONS BY TRACK OFFICIALS WILL BE FINAL!
14. ABSOLUTELY NO TIRE SOAKING
15. 18 car features
16. Rules are subject to change during the race season.
Protest Fee $50.00 per complaint per item.
*If car is legal - $25.00 to car and $25.00 to points.
*If car is illegal - you get $50.00 back.
*ONLY inspector and driver allowed in the area.